Guidelight Psychology provides a complete range of workplace psychology services for employers, management, staff, teams, and individuals, based on scientifically-proven positive psychology and wellness principles.
With endorsed Organisational Psychologist Peter Doyle at the helm, for over 20 years Guidelight Psychology has been working with government bodies, corporate firms, not-for-profits, and educational institutions, giving them the tools to create healthier workplaces.
- consultations for individuals, including career counselling and executive coaching sessions;
- seminars and workshops; and
- fully integrated organisational support, learning and development programs.
Counselling for Workplace Issues
Individual staff members can be referred for counselling on a range of matters that may be affecting their workplace performance, such as:
- stress, anxiety and depression;
- relationship problems (personal and workplace related);
- difficulties with assertiveness and communication;
- drug and alcohol issues;
- troubles with goal setting and perseverance;
- lack of leadership skills;
- traumatic workplace incidents;
- anger management;
- bullying and harassment.
We liaise with workplaces to conduct staff development and training tailored to specific needs, across modules such as:
- conflict resolution skills;
- change management;
- improving workplace culture;
- personal assertiveness;
- interactive stress management;
- strengths-based leadership;
- coaching and mentoring; and
- employee assistance programs.
Flexible delivery options include individual consultation sessions, small group problem-based interventions, evening seminars, half-day, one and two day workshops, facilitator-driven presentations, participant-driven workshops and self-paced module programs.
Our clients come from an array of sectors including:
- state and local government;
- mining companies;
- retailers (large and small)
- hotel chains;
- oil and petroleum companies;
- insurance and financial service organisations;
- regional and small business;
- community groups;
- and welfare organisations.
If you are based in or around the Brisbane, Gold Coast or northern New South Wales regions, and interested in finding out more about our workplace psychology solutions and how we can work with your organisation, please call Guidelight Psychology Southport on (07) 5527 0123.