Are you looking for the best psychologist on the Gold Coast?
The reality is, while we'd love to say that *we* are the best - there are actually many great psychologists based here on the coast, from Southport to Tweed Heads and everywhere in between.
However, we do believe that we may be the best psychologist for certain types of clients.
While each psychologist or psychology clinic can help people from all walks of life, and with a broad range of issues, you will find that most have:
- an area of special interest;
- or perhaps tend to mostly work with a particular demographic (eg teens, senior citizens).
Here at Guidelight Psychology, we are strong believers in the value of working to our strengths.
Gold Coast Psychologists focusing on Work and Wellness
With an endorsed Organisational Psychologist - with plenty of corporate experience - leading a team of registered psychologists, a nutritionist, and a health and wellbeing consultant, it is not surprising that our passion is helping with work and wellness issues.
We have noticed that our clients here at Guidelight Psychology tend to identify with one or more of the following desires or challenges. They are looking for help to:
- Find that often elusive work/life balance;
- Reach their personal and/or professional goals;
- Find the joy, vitality and abundance in life again;
- Nurture their body, soul, and mind;
- Connect with their deepest goals and dreams;
- Develop their personal power;
- Follow a healthier lifestyle;
- Reduce the stress in their lives;
- Stop taking their relationships (eg marriage & family) for granted;
- Better cope with the challenges of running a small business
- Lead others effectively; and
- Get better results in their work, studies, sport or relationships.
We offer individual, couples and family counselling, as well as leadership development and training, life coaching, and a range of programs in related areas, such as:
- Creating Healthier Workplaces;
- Leadership Circles;
- Free Positive Psychology and Wellbeing groups (expressions of interest are now open for the next group);
- Wellness in the Wilderness one day retreat (Hurry! Next retreat will be held on Sunday 15 October).
If the Guidelight Psychology philosophy of "People, Performance and Solutions" resonates with you, and you have liked what you have read on this page, we may just be the best psychologist to help you.
We even offer a 10 minute FREE introductory call so you can check we are a good fit with your needs and communication style. Call to find out more on 5527 0123.