Six half day workshops held in the Brisbane CBD, facilitated by two senior psychologists that will focus on building your skills as a leader:
Increased energy and clarity
Practical strategies to maintain these gains
Tools to clearly connect with your deeper values and “drivers”
Clear and purpose driven goals and direction – personal as well as professional
Practical strategies to lead with influence, integrity and inspiration
Practical strategies to engage and bring the best out of your leaders and staff – behaviors and performance
Please note there are a maximum of 10 spaces available and we do need to be selective to maintain the integrity of the group.
The next Leadership Circle will commence on Wednesday 6 March 2019.
Monthly payment plans available - please call Khia (our executive office manager) on 07 55 270 123 to arrange a plan.
How Does The Leadership Circle Operate?
- A deep and interconnected set of topics/themes to support your personal development
- Six monthly half-day workshops to process our content, plus consciously reflect upon individual intentions and purpose
- Places are limited to 10, and are selective in order to maintain the integrity of the group.
- An inspiring safe place to learn, grow, release and transform
- Access to our two senior coaches/facilitators in the months between group gatherings
- A blend of experiential learning, embedded within the wisdom of the circle and it’s members.
- Peer to peer collegiate support