THE HEART AND SOUL OF LEADERSHIP
Exercising Power with Integrity and Purpose
Spend Half A Day Just Working On You
Already done and accomplished! Imagine how positive and inspired you would feel as a leader when you regularly made the time to focus on:
- your own deep intentions and purpose;
- the resulting clarity to align all of your energy into the projects that really mattered;
- the expanded peace of mind to be fully present with the people that really mattered to you
…….these benefits would be priceless.
If you see yourself as someone who can (or may) have a profound impact not only on your workplace, family or community, (at the local or even global level); then step into our space to nurture your personal development and energy sources.
A potent and effective way to work on your professional self-development and expand upon your personal power, is to attend our Leadership Circle where you can learn with like-minded others.
This is particularly important now in our current times of
- fast paced working life
- information overload”
- domestic and global issues, economic, environmental and security (rise of extremism and terrorism)
Now more than ever, we – as leaders – need the ability to cut through the volumes of information to see clearly how we can contribute – to the needs of our community – locally and globally – while at the same ensuring the health and thriving – of ourselves, our families and our businesses.
… to lead with power and grace, effectiveness and integrity.
Perhaps surprisingly – what is needed is less hard driven actions. Instead we can connect with like-minded, like-hearted leader peers, slow down, become quieter, and focus on “the ends” that matter most, and “the means” that work best.
Our 3½ hour Leadership Circles provide a regular and safe environment as an “antidote” to the stressful and destabilising impacts of the current world on our personal and professional selves.
The Leadership Circle resonates authentically with the needs of the leaders of today. Based on the wisdom, art & science of leadership practices. It is a space where personal development is seen as an integral and valued part of your journey as a leader.
You can expect:
- Increased energy and clarity
- Practical strategies to maintain these gains
- Tools to clearly connect with your deeper values and “drivers”
- Clear and purpose driven goals and direction – personal as well as professional
- Practical strategies to lead with influence, integrity and inspiration
- Practical strategies to engage and bring the best out of your leaders and staff – behaviors and performance
Our Leadership Circles are facilitated by 2 senior psychologists – recognised by peers and clients, for their advanced skills in coaching and facilitating personal and professional development, who have undergone (and continue to undergo) their own profound and transformative journeys, and walk their talk.
Our series of 6 half day workshops will include
- Expert information
- A group coaching approach
- Reflective Practice / action Learning / Learning organisation frameworks
- Group / peer discussion
- Opportunities to practice practical personal and communication strategies
- The cultivation of a network/ “micro-community” of trusted and respected professional peers.
How Does The Leadership Circle Operate?
- A deep and interconnected set of topics/themes to support your personal development
- Six monthly half-day workshops to process our content, plus consciously reflect upon individual intentions and purpose
- Places are limited to 10, and are selective in order to maintain the integrity of the group.
- An inspiring safe place to learn, grow, release and transform
- Access to our two senior coaches/facilitators in the months between group gatherings
- A blend of experiential learning, embedded within the wisdom of the circle and it’s members.
- Peer to peer collegiate support
Who Are The Facilitators/Coaches/Hosts:
Marco Korn – Psychologist, BA (Hons) Psych, MAPS, MAHRI
Marco Korn is a highly regarded consultant to organisations and executive coach to leaders in the private and public sector. He is a senior psychologist of 27 years experience with expertise in individual mental health and organizational and leadership well being and performance.
Marco is highly literate in deep and practical processes for change, resolution and development, drawing on extensive experience as a psychotherapist, mediator, executive coach and systems consultant. He is well read in areas of ethics in leadership, philosophy and Eastern and Western spiritual traditions. Marco has a keen interest in human values and the profound benefits to individuals, relationships, families and organisations that are possible when people’s journey includes clarity and practical connection to individual and collective values.
Marco views his role as coach, facilitator and therapist as an honour and privilege, and one that requires high levels of self awareness and compassion to self and others. Marco has, and continues, to engage in extensive personal development that includes the spheres of culture, power, politics and community.
Marco works with a broad range of industries (private, public and community sectors) and leaders in organisations of small to very large scales. He also provides professional supervision and mentoring to developing colleagues involved in organizational and therapeutic work.
Peter Doyle - Psychologist, B Psych (Hons), MAPS, MCCOUNP, MCOP
Peter is an outstanding psychologist who has had over 25 years experience in the workplace and counselling setting to help clients with a diverse range of personal, lifestyle and psychological well being issues.
Peter has been particularly sought out by motivated individuals seeking to utilise advanced positive psychology tools to transform into their next level of potential. Peter finds it incredibly rewarding to assist people to tackle the difficulties or obstacles they face in everyday life, (whether personal or work related) and removing their often unseen roadblocks to increased business and personal effectiveness.
Peter’s coaching includes change management, organisational transformation and learning cultures, business growth from concept to successful enterprise, advanced personal mastery skills, emotional intelligence, professional debrief and improved self management of performance goals. Peter has the real world experience to provide coaching to others in business and life challenges. As a business founder and workplace leader, Peter has also delivered educational & research services for Griffith University, Monash University, and University of Queensland.
Peter has had the benefit of privileged learning & insider briefings as a trusted personal coach to hundreds of business leaders and management teams. As a leading edge professional in the field of advanced positive psychology, Peter has observed first- hand what works and does not work for groups of staff in creating healthier workplaces and individually developing inspirational leadership capabilities.
What Are The Fees:
Each Leadership Circle is hosted in our Guidelight Boardroom at Level 4, 270 Adelaide Street, Brisbane. We gather on the First Wednesday of each month commencing at 9.00am and finishing over a complimentary luncheon served at 12.30pm.
Your investment is for a six (6) session half day series:
Total Fee: $3,600 plus GST
An option is available to pay the fee in monthly instalments of $690 plus GST if preferred. If you would like to discuss this option, please contact our office on (07) 5527 0123